Saturday, May 10, 2003

Dealing in reality

True Patriot over at Go Pound Sand writes in:
I gotta tell ya. I am not to worried about what Bush did 30 yrs. ago. And, most importantly, the military loves the guy. If they are not asking questions why does the arrogant left?

like your blog, but you should do a little more to acknowledge reality...

My reply:
Somehow, I suspect it meant a hell of a lot to you what Bill Clinton did 30 years ago.

After all, it seems to matter a hell of a lot what Robert Byrd did more than 50 years ago.

I guess double standards like that are meaningless when "the military loves the guy," eh?

But considering that the guy abandoned his post during wartime, the real question is: WHY does the military love him?

Could it be that they just haven't been told the truth?

After all, the main way to acknowledge reality is to deal in facts.

No comments: