Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Correction

Many thanks to Greg Roach of Tacoma, who writes in to point out that I was mistaken about KVI's ownership in my post about talk radio. KVI is owned by Fisher Communications, not Clear Channel. Limbaugh, who is the station's talk-show centerpiece, is syndicated through Clear Channel, which was the source of my mistake.

Roach also points out that I neglected to mention that Michael Medved is no longer at KVI; he has since moved on to one of the Clear Channel stations that is practicing the all-conservative talk format, 770 KTH (which in typically Orwellian fashion calls itself "The Truth").

Roach was also kind enough to send in a list of Clear Channel's other stations in Seattle:

KFNK 104.9 -- The Funky Monkey
KJR AM 950 & FM 95.7 -- Sports and 70's, respectively
KHHO AM 850 -- Fox Sports
KUBE 93 -- Urban Dance

In any case, this was simple sloppiness on my part. My apologies.

No comments: